Servers and Dice

This the personal blog of Marc Reyes, Game Support Manager for Level Up! Philippines and avid tabletop Roleplaying game enthusiast. Here you'll find my thoughts about the massively multi-player online games industry and tabletop pen and dice role-playing games.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What I'll be playing in 2008

Aside from Ragnarok Online 2... I most probably will be playing EVE Online, a science fiction MMORPG from CCP Inc.

For those who are abreast of the times in tabletop gaming and MMORPG gaming CCP recently bought White Wolf Game Studios, the publisher of the Exalted RPG that I am currently running.

They recently revealed an expansion to EVE Online which the characters will actually go outside their ships for once!

For me that was the biggest turnoff in EVE Online, I mean essentially you were a brain in a ship... now you can be a person! This is the ultimate in coolness.

Sauce and video here:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home